SHEQ Officer – Zuva Petroleum
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of SHEQ Officer, based at Harare Depot.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in BSc Environmental Health, BSc honors in Geography & Environmental Studies, or any other relevant qualification.
• Certificates in OHSAS 18001:2007, EMS 1400:2007 and a Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety, OSHEMAC/SHATCOR I & II
• Clean Class 4 Driver’s License.
• Minimum working experience of 5 years in an operational environment within the oil, chemical or mining industry
Duties / Responsibilities
• Perform all tasks in compliance with given safety, health and environment procedures, codes, standards and regulations.
• Conduct pre-operational risk assessments on new sites and design risk mitigation measures;
• Develop all the required documentation, operational checks and reports for the SHEQ Management System to be compliant with OHSAS 18001/2007/ISO 45001, ISO 14001/ 2015 standards and ISO 9001/2015
• Conducting HSE audits;
• Investigate the root cause for HSE incidents and complaints put forward by staff members, customers and contractors
• Ensures that corrective actions are implemented where necessary and ensures that any ISO certification requirements are complied with throughout the business.
• Conduct Job Safety Analysis for all works in the organization.
• Coordinate and participate in the investigation of accidents and near misses;
• Review and analyze accidents and near miss incidents and making corrective action recommendations; Ensure regular emergency response exercises and drills are conducted to ensure the highest level of preparedness in any emergency. Maintains records of such drills, providing recommendations for emergency response improvements;
• Supervises the regular inspection of firefighting, safety and emergency response equipment;
• Assist in developing and implementing field location emergency response procedures and evacuation plans;
Applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae are to be submitted on or before 8th February 2019
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org