Reporting to the Nursing Officer, the successful candidate will provide basic nursing care to clients in the paraplegic unit, other dormitories and clinic.
• Provide basic nursing care to all patients admitted at the Centre.
• Damp dust the dormitories and carbolise beds and equipment to maintain a safe environment for patients.
• Prepare dressing packs for autoclaving.
• Process admission and discharges.
• Monitor patients’ progress and report.
• Linen management –sluice disinfect, record linen and take it to the laundry and receive back.
• Keep departmental records.
5 “O” levels including English Language and Mathematics plus a Red Cross certificate or equivalent.
6-12 months experience in a related environment.
Key Competencies and Characteristics
• Good interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of first Aid techniques
• Team Orientation
Those interested in pursuing these opportunities should submit their applications and CV’s to email@example.com by close of business on Monday 12th November 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NOTE : THIS IS AN INTERNAL ADVERT