FINANCE/ADMIN/HR MANAGER Position : Contract5 Year Term Location .
• NECF Head Office Harare
Reporting to : Program Director
Job Purpose : To manage all aspects relating to NECF finances, administration, business development and human resources.
1. Reporting and accounting as per regulatory and legal requirements including taxation, monthly, quarterly and annual report and accounts.
2. Staff management, motivation, training, recruitment and selection.
3. Contributing to strategic planning and business development as a member of the executive team.
4. Plan and implement business development strategy, including advertising and Public Relations.
5. Plan, develop and implement strategy for human resources management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counselling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, succession planning, morale and motivation, culture and attitudinal development, performance appraisals and quality management issues).
6. Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development.
7. Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats.
8. Contribute to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in cooperation with the executive team
9. Ensure program activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.
10. Administration of purchasing function for the organization.
11. Maintaining an up to date organization asset register.
12. Producing quarterly and annual reports to the NECF Board.
13. Carrying out any other duty as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Key Competencies Education:
Degree in Accounting or equivalent. MBA, CIS, ACCA, MSc in Strategic Management is an added advantage.
Minimum three years relevant work experience in the public or private sector. Good knowledge in accounting, human resources and marketing. Good Analytical skills. Knowledge and experience of working in a non-profit organization is an added advantage.
Applications with CVs to be submitted at the NECF Offices addressed to:
The Program Director,
3rd Floor Bank Chambers,
76 Samora Machel
by 14′ February 2019.