JOB VACANCY: FARM FOREMAN
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above position, which has arisen within a growing organization
• Should have vast expertise and experience acquired from working in a farming or estate environment.
• The ideal candidate should possess both horticultural and livestock raring experience.
• Should be able to direct and co-ordinate planting, irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, grading, payroll and record keeping.
• Ability to Co-ordinate all growing activities with minimum or no supervision.
• Providing guidance and direction to subordinates including setting performance standards.
• Strong business acumen.
• Agricultural HN Diploma/ Degree in farming or any other related qualification
• At least 5 years experience by working in a farming environment.
• Aged between 25 and 36
Interested and qualified persons should submit their cover letters and CVs to The Human Resources Manager.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include ‘FARM FOREMAN” in your subject.
Expiry Date: Jan. 29, 2019