The below listed vacancy has arisen from one of our clients who is one of the leading financial institutions. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons.
Branch Manager- Harare
The ideal candidate should have a Degree in Banking, Finance, Investments or Business Studies. A relevant Master’s Degree will be an added advantage. Candidate must also have 5 years’ banking experience. Very strong Business Development and Relationship Management. In-depth understanding of Credit, experience working with value chains and Digital banking (cards, internet, mobile banking) are essential.
Duties and responsibilities
• Grow the customer base, ensure retention of existing customers through high level of customer satisfaction and cross selling
• Overall management of the branch through efficient utilization of resources.
• Achieve profitability targets through revenue maximisation and prudent cost management
• Adhere to procedures and guidelines within the Bank.
• Promote alternative delivery channels, sign-posting other internal products and services.
• To direct, train, coach and support assigned subordinates
• Delivery of excellent customer service through maintenance of high service standards
• Ensure compliance to Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework
• Drive the day’s business through facilitation of staff briefs (morning briefs, Branch meeting)
Review reports and resolve customer complaints
Due Date 11 January 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com