POSITION TITLE: COOK
REPORTS TO: RESIDENTS MANAGER
To support the guest club by preparing and serving nutritious meals according to planned menus to all residents and guests at the scheduled times daily following all health, safety and environmental standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Researching, experimenting and training semi-skilled cooks or other kitchen staff on recipes in defining satisfactory menus for the cliental at hand.
• Preparing quality meals as per schedules.
• Assist in delegating tasks to kitchen staff to ensure that meals are prepared in time and of quality.
• Monitoring and ensuring cleaning of kitchen and kitchen utensils.
• Ensuring a safe working condition by reporting any appliance faults to Residents Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
• Qualified Class 1 Cook with at least 2 year proven work experience.
• Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta makers)
• Up-to-date knowledge of advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional recipes.
• Good knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques.
• Food Hygiene Certified and familiarity with sanitation regulations.
APPLICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply in writing and submit applications to the address below. Please enclose a CV and certified copies of relevant documents not later than the 18 July 2019
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com