Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following position which has arisen within the People’s Own Savings Bank.
Reporting to the Risk Manager, the Investigations Officer will be responsible for investigating alleged or suspected criminal violations of the bank’s policies and state laws to determine if evidence is sufficient to recommend prosecution and/or disciplinary measures.
• Develops, executes and manages investigation processes.
• Risk control and mitigation.
• Manages the security and storage of evidence and documents related to investigations.
• Prepares reports on activities related to investigations.
• Attends court and other legal proceedings to provide evidence.
• Business continuity and systems security management.
• Degree in Accounting or equivalent
• Diploma in Investigations.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• Three years experience in investigations work.
• Knowledge of prosecution procedures and law of evidence.
• Mature, honest individual with good communication and interviewing skills, analytical and problem solving abilities.
The position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested and suitable candidates should email their applications accompanied with a detailed CV, proof of qualifications and experience not later than18 June 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com