Labour Link Zimbabwe - Pvt Ltd
• A degree is an added advantage.
• 3 Years of experience.
• 5 o’ levels including English, maths, accounts.
• Good communication skills.
• Skills to supervise and develop diverse teams.
• 25 years and above.
• Providing training for staff: safety, hygiene & customer service.
• Make a work schedule for the staff according to the regulations.
• Apply all company’s rules and procedures especially in terms of safety & cash handling processes.
• Daily shifts openings & closings, cash deposits, sales and stocks reports.
• Develop and motivate the team: direct, coordinate, measure and supervise a team of employees.
• Assist Station Manager in organizing an end of month meetings with the staff to set objectives in terms of Top service policy, sales and actions
• Daily checks for all available equipment at the site and safety-related checks.
• Follow the maintenance calls and be sure that it’s done efficiently.
• Place Orders for fuels, lubricants, etc after the Site Manager’s approval and control the deliveries and optimize the management of the stocks (avoiding excess inventory and shortages) .
• Responsible for the financial aspect: sales and cash. Shift funds calculation, Daily bank deposit, and End day reconciliation record the purchase order and delivery notes, record the invoices, and send daily reports, handling station expenses.
• Daily checks for all available equipment at the site and safety-related checks
• Carry out checks for water in tank and manhole, fuel density, clean pumps, nozzles, availability of a lubes price list, up to date emergency numbers and forecourt cleanliness.
• General housekeeping of toilets, green area, pumps, islands, sand buckets, drainage system.
• Propose and implement the action plans required for optimizing results.
• Solve the Customer problems, escalate to the Station Manager where necessary.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com