Murowa Diamonds is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive conditions of employment which will be disclosed to short listed candidates.
We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced Supervisor: Drilling to be engaged on a fixed-term contract.
* Provide a drilling service which meets the objectives of exploration.
• Operationalize the drilling strategy.
• Assess and develop standardized drilling activities and performance metrics.
• Ensure accurate recording of daily drilling production and performance data, interpretation and routine dissemination of performance reports for information-sharing and decision-making purposes.
Planning and reconciliation of drilling activities and costs.
• Formulation and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures and Safe Work Procedures.
Minimum Qualifications Required
• 5 Ordinary level subjects.
• 10+ years’ of experience in drilling activities in multiple commodities and operational environments.
• Knowledge of a wide range of drilling techniques including diamond core (DDH), reverse circulation (RC) and mud rotary.
• Knowledge of deep drilling (>1km)
• Computer literacy and use of MS software applications such as MS Excel, Project and Word
• 5 years drivers licence is an added advantage
• Working knowledge of HSE systems and standards
• Prior working experience in a mining environment is an added advantage. Interested in these positions?
Submit an application letter and curriculum vitae email .
clearly stating the title of the post being applied for in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: Sunday 16thJune 2019
Only short listed candidates will be
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org