RioZim Ltd Cam and Motor Mine
RioZim Ltd, a wholly owned Zimbabwean company with mining and related operations in several parts of Zimbabwe invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the vacancies of Senior Geologist and Auto Electricians to be based at Cam and Motor Mine in Kadoma
The successful applicant will report to the HME Foreman and will among other duties be responsible for the following:
• Maintenance, wiring and repair of heavy mobile equipment electrical components using OEM specs and diagrams
• Technical diagnosis and troubleshooting of heavy mobile equipment electrical components
• Install, modify and or maintain all electric, electronic systems as required and according to all OEM standards
• Perform follow up tests and checks on all repaired systems, components and accessories
• Perform tasks as per preventive maintenance checklist
• Condition monitoring of all electrical systems
• Generate list of required parts for stocking or repairs
• Train and supervise students and assistants
Qualifications and Experience
• Five “O” level subjects
• Class 1 journeyman certificate.
• National certificate in auto elect rics.
• Working knowledge of HSE systems and standards.
• A minimum of 5 year post apprenticeship preferably in a mining environment.
• Heavy mobile equipment experience preferably on CAT machines is a must
Interested persons should submit written applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae to;
The Human Resources Superintendent
Cam and Motor Mine, P.O. Box 57
Due Date: June 8, 2019
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org