|About Us||Tsebo Solutions Group is the largest provider of facilities services in Africa. Through our 37,000 staff and 41 offices in 25 countries, Tsebo manages our clients “non- core” services such as facilities management, cleaning, catering and security. This enables our clients to maintain focus on their core operations without the distraction and cost of maintaining their business infrastructure. Tsebo clients benefit through reduced risk, cost and complexity, with improved transparency and productivity across our African and Middle East portfolio. Fedics has been in the catering industry since 1971. Today, we remain the most innovative and capable food management and service provider on the continent with an operational footprint that spans all economic sectors.|
|Duties & Responsibilities||• Take full responsibility and management of this contract|
• Responsible for all aspects of meal preparation and general upkeep of the kitchen.
• Setting and management of service delivery standards
• Lead, motivate, train and develop a team of staff
• Implement and maintain operational controls in line/within budgetary requirements
• Ensure quality of food preparation, presentation and service is up to company standards by meeting all quality / star grading standards in all areas of responsibility as per grading checklist
• Proactively manage the SHEQ compliance of this unit
• Ensure that tills and cash ups are running smoothly
• Ensure all Fedics policies and procedures are complied with
• Daily HR and IR issues (including training, development & performance management)
• Analyse and pre-empt client needs and possible complaints
• Take responsibility for all functions by organising, preparing & co-ordinating.
• Management of all administration, finances, debtors, budgets, etc.
• Relationship building with the client and customers on a daily basis (essential)
• Stay abreast of latest food trends and best practices
|Skills and Competencies||• Strong judgement and problem solving skills|
• Excellent people skills
• Strong interpersonal and communicative skills (verbal and written)
• Flexibility with regards to working hours
• Attention to detail
• Client service orientated
• Business management principles
• Fully computer literate
• Excellent food/Chef skills and background
|Qualifications||• Relevant tertiary qualification and/or equivalent level of competence|
• Minimum of 3 years management experience
• Previous experience within a similar corporate environment
• Able to work shifts when required
• Strong in kitchen and functions
• Own transport – Essential
CLOSING DATE: 2019/05/21
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co.