Population Services International Zimbabwe (PSI/Z) is a leading global health organization with programs
targeting HIV and reproductive health. Working in partnership within the public and private sectors, and
harnessing the power of the markets, PSI provides life-saving products, clinical services and behavior change
communications that empower the world’s most vulnerable populations to lead healthier lives.
Reporting to the Payroll Accountant, the incumbent is responsible for ensuring timely payroll processing and
maintenance of the payroll database.
• Ensures timely processing of payroll input (Monthly)
• Updates personal details e.g. change of banking details/ residential address (Monthly)
• Inputs details of new employees and termination of exiting employees from the payroll system
• Ensures that consultants timesheets reflect correct hours worked and checks activity charged for
correctness [codes, hours, dates and signature] (Staff-Monthly, Parttime –Daily)
• Prepares Leave Taken Journal using MS Excel and upload into Lawson ERP (Monthly)
• Prepares Leave Accrual Journal using MS Excel and upload into Lawson ERP (Monthly)
• Prepares Severance Accrual Journal using MS Excel and upload into Lawson ERP (Monthly)
• Prepares Leave Adjustment Journal using MS Excel and upload into Lawson ERP (Month) employees
studying, new employees, pay increase
• Reconciles Salary Advances using Lawson ERP system (Monthly)
• Prints Leave taken reports and communicates anomalies with various supervisors (Checked Daily)/
(Monthly 1st -10th)
• Checks for the correct code inputted into Belina Connect on leave requests (Daily-Monthly)
• Validates Belina connect leave applications against Payroll leave report
Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma in Payroll, Accounting, Business Studies or Finance related qualification
• Experience in Belina Payroll software an added advantage
• Knowledge in accounting software packages e.g. QuickBooks
• At least 3 years’ relevant experience
In return, PSI/Z offers competitive remuneration, commensurate with qualifications and experience. PSI
is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of
gender identity or expression, race, religion, national origin or disability.
Application letters together with detailed CV’s, clearly stating position applied for in the subject field
should be sent, not later than May 24, 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org