A group of companies, with over 2000 employees is looking for a highly motivated, proactive and mature individual, to lead in the development and implementation of Human Capital strategies, policies and procedures that promote effective management of people, at Head Office level. The ideal candidate should possess a high level of integrity, initiative, interpersonal and presentation skills, as well as commitment to teamwork and excellence.
The Executive will oversee all Human Resources (HR) and administrative aspects of the group, as well as drive talent development within the group. Other responsibilities include:
• Leading the development of HR strategy, plans and budgets, anticipating changing organizational human capital needs.
• Leading the effective performance of the HR function across the Group.
• Providing leadership and mentorship to management on people management issues.
• Leading any change management programs.
• Implementing cost-effective talent acquisition development and retention initiatives
• Coordinating succession planning and talent management interventions in the group.
• Developing effective performance management across the group.
• Developing remuneration policies and practices that are market competitive and sustainable.
• Overseeing employee wellness interventions.
• Providing leadership and advice on Industrial Relations (IR) matters.
• Overseeing the learning and development initiatives in the group.
• A first degree in Human Resources Management, Social Sciences, Psychology. Business Studies or equivalent qualification.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Senior, or Middle Management role.
• An MBA is an added advantage, although not a requirement.
Suitable candidates should apply
attaching a detailed
Curriculum Vitae. The deadline for submission of applications is
close of business on 22 May 2019. Please do not apply if
you do not possess the required qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com