A leading provider of short term insurance solutions is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below.
The incumbent will perform the following duties, among others;
• Process claims in the allocated portfolio efficiently and ensures that they are finalised within the time frames stipulated in the company’s service charter or manual.
• Attends to all claims queries promptly and refers all complex issues to the Chief Claims Administrator or Claims Manager.
• Audits all claims on a monthly basis and compiles a report for the Chief Claims Administrator,
• Initiates reinsurance recoveries, facultative and excess of loss cash calls.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
• Minimum 5 Ordinary Level passes including Mathematics and English Language with grade B or better. In addition, at least 2 “A” level passes with at least 6 points.
• ACII / AIISA / AIIZ – Diploma.
• Degree in Risk and Insurance Management is an added advantage.
• At least 3 years experience in insurance dealing with claims.
• Sound analytical, problem solving, report writing and customer service skills.
Please send CVs by 11/04/19
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org