We are seeking an experienced Office Administrator to manage and oversee daily operations. Candidates who apply should demonstrate exceptional energy, commitment to service excellence.
• Manage all office operational functions.
• Plan and conduct regular staff meetings.
• Assist in budget preparation and forecasting; report monthly variances.
• Petty cash management.
• Preparation and presentation of fee-notes and income and expenditure paperwork.
• Payment follow ups
• Effecting approved payments
• And other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Diploma in Secretarial Studies
ACCA, CIS, or CIMA will be an added advantage.
A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar position.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Proven senior-level skills in management, communication, and organization.
• Sound judgment and effective interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, detail-oriented work environment.
• Excellent problem solving and follow-through skills.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Interested candidates to send cvs accompanied with certificates and salary expectation
Closing date: Wednesday 10 April 2019 at 1400HRS
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com..