Reporting to the Senior Internal Auditor, the Information Technology Auditor will be responsible for conducting systems, operational and applications audits and providing recommendations to mitigate risks and addressing deficiencies.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES OF THE JOB
• Conducts audit reviews of IT systems, applications, operations and processes.
• Provides guidance on IT risk management.
• Develops IT Audit and Risk Assessment Standard Programs.
• Conducts Forensic audits.
• Extracts data and does analytics for use in Audit.
• Designs Map processes and Operations Flowcharts to support audit plans.
• Develops builds and implements tools for data analysis.
• Assists in designing IT Audit Annual Plan.
• Trains department staff.
• Degree in Business & Computer Science or ICT qualification
• IT Systems Audit/Systems Security Certification
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• 3 years’ experience in IT auditing in a financial institution or Public Audit practice.
• Demonstrable knowledge of ACL and other Forensic Audit Software.
• Knowledge and application of IT Governance and Controls Framework.
The positions offer attractive remuneration packages commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested and suitable candidates should email their applications, detailed CV and proof of qualifications to not later than 10 April 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org