(A Registered Deposit Taking Micro Finance Institution)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following posts within EmpowerBank Limited.
1. OPERATIONAL RISK OFFICER
The incumbent will be responsible for identifying, measuring, managing and reporting all financial and operational risks that may have a negative impact on the bank.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparing and managing the bank’s overall Risk Matrix
• Administers the Bank’s insurance portfolio by ensuring that the insurance policies obtained by the bank covers the bank’s assets against losses
• Conducting risk evaluation for new products and services to minimize potential losses as and when new products / services are introduced.
• Developing and reviewing the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Framework by regularly researching and recommending findings for adoption.
• Assisting in preparing the ALCO report on monthly basis
• Maintaining the Organization’s Business Continuity Plan
Job skills and Competencies
• Must be familiar with Enterprise-wide Risk Management Framework
• Must be able to perform stress tests and to apply the Basel
• Al least 3 year Risk Management experience preferably in a financial institution
• Must possess a degree in a business related field
• A degree / Diploma in Risk Management from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CVs, clearly stating the position being applied for to the following email address:
Deadline for applications is Friday, 5th April 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org